Week One - Update 14.09
A quick update and the pot stands at £4275 as of 5pm. We still have 476 players to commit, so it will undoubtedly raise much higher before Fridays deadline.
A few answers to some questions I have received:
"Can I forward to new players?/Can my friends join?"
Yes, new players are welcome - but they have to pay £10 to join (everyone should have £10 pot commitment)
"What if i want to change my selection?"
You can - my top tip is PICK NOW and if you want to change later in the week, you can do - up until the deadline.
"I'm not sure if I've paid or picked yet?"
You should always get a confirmation email on selections (providing you enter your email accurately). If you want to check your paid status click the Killer-G4R2 link below and search for your name.
Any other questions, just ask :)
Gameweek One - Deadline 4pm Friday 18th September: https://forms.gle/XRddJhj68yoJrERL9
All details to join are below. Payments MUST be in before 4pm Friday or you will not be included.
Updated file with picked and paid status as of 5pm can be found here: Killer-G4R2
Regards,
Ralph
Blog: https://premkiller.blogspot.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/
Twitter / X: https://twitter.com/
Whatsapp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/
As always, payment must be made before the first deadline. Online Banking is the preferred method (please use your name as reference):
Name: Mr RD Brown
Sort Code: 20-54-89
Account: 43740153
Not getting the e-mail?
I've seen some people having issues with receiving e-mails - as always mainly Microsoft relating (they must really hate google), so my recommendation is to:
- Join the Whatsapp channel: Get notified on your phone of the new selection form - you will not be spammed with messages: https://whatsapp.com/channel/
- Bookmark the blog: The emails only ever link to the blog anyway. Haven't got an email? Check the blog to see if you've missed one. https://premkiller.blogspot.com/
- Follow on socials: Facebook and Twitter updates after every blog update, but you can also get involved in some 'friendly bantz' during the games (if I have time/signal to update while watching/at the game)
Comments
Post a Comment