Week 2 Results / Week3 Fixtures

There's always a week of carnage, and it was week two this round - seeing 395 players going out.  At least we had some cracking games (certainly for the neutrals).  143 remain going into week three.

I've had a few other adjustments over the weekend - players being paid for but not being matched up.  Please ensure full names are entered on the selection form.  With a bit of work I can normally work everything out, but especially for new players, I need a bit of 'something' to go on :)

With that, the pot now stands at £3235.

I do have the following players that have paid 2x£5 so are currently paid in advance for the next game.  If that's not the case, please let me know ASAP.



The file with all the picks can be found here:  PremKiller 2024 G3R1

Week 3 deadline is Friday 9th Feb 4pm:  https://forms.gle/zhLtWu66CNB77aGR7

Regards,
Ralph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Results

Week Two Results / 3&4 Fixtures

Week 2 Selections